Welcome. Dont forget to introduce yourself on the forum. Thank you ;-)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome. Dont forget to introduce yourself on the forum. Thank you ;-)

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZuiQuans' forum

4 posters

Any event suggestion ? (we already have the reward ^^)

Myrdhin
    Myrdhin
    *Grand Master*
    *Grand Master*

Any event suggestion ? (we already have the reward ^^) Empty Any event suggestion ? (we already have the reward ^^)

Post by Myrdhin Wed Jan 06, 2010 3:23 pm

Hello greeting

Deadfish had crafted a splendid Mekgineer's Chopper for the guild !
    Thank you very much mate ! I love you

It would be cool to do an event, and to offer this mount as a reward !

So all suggestions for this event are welcome.

Some ideas :
    -A special "Hide and Seek"
    -A "Last man Stand" in Gurubashi arena
    -A spot to find (like the last "ZuiQuan's WoW Tour", but only with one hard spot).
    Tr0j4nH0rs3
    Tr0j4nH0rs3
    *Master*
    *Master*

Any event suggestion ? (we already have the reward ^^) Empty Re: Any event suggestion ? (we already have the reward ^^)

Post by Tr0j4nH0rs3 Sat Jan 09, 2010 6:41 pm

Well in an other server that I used to play I did a big event with my guild.
    We gave the participants a starting point and end point in a mount-race.
    So for example, travel as fast as possible on foot or mount (no boats, no flightpaths, no flymounts and without the use of other things that can make u run faster, such as trinkets or spell's/poitions)
    Than the starting point could be Stormwind and than the end point could be something way up north, Silvermoon city or something like that ^^
    First there wins ^^

Let me know what you think of it! Wink
    mcosman
    Applicant
    Applicant

Any event suggestion ? (we already have the reward ^^) Empty Re: Any event suggestion ? (we already have the reward ^^)

Post by mcosman Wed Jan 13, 2010 7:47 am

Well mates i think we can do a race, not a simple we can do a naked race with out a cloth or trinket and spells, just run normally and the first to get to the finish will won the chopper! Very Happy is jut a crazy idea!
    Myrdhin
    Myrdhin
    *Grand Master*
    *Grand Master*

Post by Myrdhin Wed Jan 13, 2010 2:33 pm

Hi guys,

Yes thats a good idea Very Happy
    With Oku we had this idea a long time ago, but we never did it yet.

2 minor problems :

1)Paladins... who run/mount faster than other classes.
    Or can we say in advance "no paly" ? So everyone could be able to make an alt at least lvl 40 to participate.

2) Same problem with trinkets/potions -> how to check if someone use something like that? I have no idea.
    I think it would be easier to allow these items. Except if there is a way to check that.

But we could do some other things to get a race not only based on the speed, like doing some stages with item hunting :

For example :
    Before starting a GM invite all participants in a raid group : this GM represent the 1st stage of the race. Racers have to come close him. When a racer is near him : the GM tells the item that the racer has to drop (quite rare item for example). When the racer got this item, he have to go to the end point.
    1st there with the quite rare item wins the chopper.

Only an example ofc.

It could be quite long to prepare, but it also could be cool ^^

Anyway, I like the idea of a race to win it !!!
    Tr0j4nH0rs3
    Tr0j4nH0rs3
    *Master*
    *Master*

Post by Tr0j4nH0rs3 Wed Jan 13, 2010 9:05 pm

If paladins just don't use their crusader aura they will run just as fast as any other class, and this is shown with their buffs, so easy to check.
    Second, potions and other runspeed increasing items are show aswell witht the buffs, so we can check that aswell.

I would suggest that 1 GM would run with them aswell, just to check if everyone is following up the rules.

And I like that idea of creating more stages in the raid ^^ Once you got a bit more time we'll sit together to think of something ^^
    jordan23
    Applicant
    Applicant

Post by jordan23 Fri Jan 15, 2010 3:50 am

mm i think last man stand is better XD

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:53 am