Welcome. Dont forget to introduce yourself on the forum. Thank you ;-)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome. Dont forget to introduce yourself on the forum. Thank you ;-)

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZuiQuans' forum

3 posters

No Longer Addicted- (A Sad lvl 80 Hunter's Lyric)

FranzuR
    FranzuR
    Applicant
    Applicant

No Longer Addicted- (A Sad lvl 80 Hunter's Lyric) Empty No Longer Addicted- (A Sad lvl 80 Hunter's Lyric)

Post by FranzuR Fri Jan 01, 2010 1:55 pm

For Months I played WoW. I was in love with it. Everytime I stop playing I can't stop thinking about it. Everytime I level up I focus on getting more experience points. When I was a miserable lvl 40 hunter I was lost and frustrated and suddenly Oku invited me to his guild. I was excited and I accepted. Days later I joined my first raid and the leaders were with me and it was the best raid of my online gaming life. After that I made a stupid mistake in the hellfire peninsula raid instance by shooting an arrow to an orc then that orc's army attacked us. The member was angry but my leaders were laughing. Myrdhin said that I was the guild mascot. I was FranzuR- The King of Pulling. After that I reached lvl 80 after months of absences because the server patched up to 3.2.0. I went online and the leader missed me. When I reached lvl 80 I was trapped in a painful and frustrating situation that other level 80s must experience... getting geared up. For Months I fought with this problem and the battle goes ill. Now I give up, sorry G-leaders because im no longer addicted... I am goin to leave WoW, I might go back if im motivated enough but I think it will never happen so farewell and good luck.

FranzuR
    Gadessa
    Gadessa
    *Master*
    *Master*

No Longer Addicted- (A Sad lvl 80 Hunter's Lyric) Empty Re: No Longer Addicted- (A Sad lvl 80 Hunter's Lyric)

Post by Gadessa Fri Jan 01, 2010 3:55 pm

Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad we will miss u. but we wish u good luck and have a fun in real life Razz we will wait for u Wink
    FranzuR
    FranzuR
    Applicant
    Applicant

No Longer Addicted- (A Sad lvl 80 Hunter's Lyric) Empty Re: No Longer Addicted- (A Sad lvl 80 Hunter's Lyric)

Post by FranzuR Fri Jan 01, 2010 6:46 pm

damn I told my friend to say im leaving WoW and he overdid this speech.This post is too embarassing and you will notice that this is not me talking if u chat with me in WoW because I abuse cuss words >Smile. But it is true that im leaving because I am so pissed off. Players no longer invite the other players because they introduced the GearScore AddOn. GearScore really fucked up my gameplay. My gearscore is 3630 and they all need 4000 GS!!! I hate it damn the raid leaders!!! and the wyrmrest accord!!!
    Myrdhin
    Myrdhin
    *Grand Master*
    *Grand Master*

Post by Myrdhin Sat Jan 02, 2010 8:51 pm

As Gad said, we will miss you guy.

It happens to get bored of the game (I've already done some huge break of some monthes ^^').

Anyway, you'll be always welcome !
    I wish you the best in real life for this year 2010.

Keep our webiste address, and who knows? Maybe we'll see you again ^^
    Peace zen

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:06 pm